UI / UX Design – Putting the User at the Heart of Everything
User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design is all about ensuring smooth and logical journeys for people who come to your website.
Whether you already have a website or are having us build yours from scratch, our planning and attention to detail will ensure users can find what they’re looking for quickly and easily.
- How many times have you visited a website and not been able to find what you wanted?
- Have you ever abandoned a purchase at the checkout stage?
Problems such as those above can arise from lack of thought and planning for a website. For example:
- Having too many categories on an eCommerce website
- A six step checkout process that takes too long to complete
- Functions that only work on the desktop version of your website
Don’t rely on guesswork
Good UI / UX design comes from testing and putting the results into action.
Getting real users to test your site and feedback on certain aspects and running multivariate testing (A/B testing) are just two of the ways we can gather useful data to put to work on your website.
There’s no point in implementing changes unless they’re data-driven. For example, with two headlines, one might be a lot more emotionally powerful than the other and get a much better response from your target market.
That’s a broad overview of UI and UX design. If your current site isn’t getting the results you need, or you’re building a new site and want no stone left unturned, get in touch to find out more.