Powerful Pay per Click (PPC) Advertising
Pay per Click (PPC) is a form of online advertising which allows you to bid on specific keywords and phrases to generate targeted traffic to your website. The most popular PPC platform on the web is Google Adwords.
How Pay per Click works
PPC works by driving traffic to your website through an online advertisement placed in the “sponsored links” sections at the top and right-hand column of every page in the search engine results.
Here’s a quick five step overview to how the process works:
- We’ll select the most relevant keywords and phrases for your business
- Then we’ll set cost per click bids to fit in with your specified daily budget
- Adverts will be written to entice people to click through to your website
- You’re only charged when someone clicks on your advert(s)
- You’ll get a clear progress report at the end of each month
Why use PPC to promote your business?
There are a number of scenarios where we’d recommend using Pay per Click advertising to drive traffic to your website. Here are some of the most common:
- Your website has just launched and has little or no search engine visibility
- You’d like to advertise a sale or special offer you’re running
- It’s important for you to have brand awareness and be seen on the same page as your competitors
- You want to sell a seasonal service or goods at short notice
Our starting point
Before starting any work on your Google AdWords campaign, we will first discuss and identify what keywords and phrases you want to be targeting in your adverts. After we’ve got a sufficient amount of data, we set up your Pay Per Click AdWords campaign and enter your keyword phrases as AdGroups. Once these are set up we write two similar adverts for each AdGroup with slightly different text to find the best combination of keywords, content and call to action to use in each ad.
After your AdWords campaign is live and running, it needs regular maintenance. We take care of this by constantly monitoring and tweaking your ads to make sure they are the best they can be. This will ensure good conversion rates and ultimately drive down the Cost per Click (CPC) to save you money.
Transparent PPC reporting
At the end of each month you’ll receive a detailed report showing how each of your keywords is performing. This will include cost per click, click through rate, conversions and more so you can see exactly what we’ve been doing to optimise your campaigns.
Your PPC campaigns will be fine-tuned over time with a clear goal of generating the best ROI for the least amount of spend.
With PPC advertising, you’re in complete control of your budget and the adverts can be switched on and off at any time. It’s flexible, affordable and can deliver instant results.
To find out more about our Pay per Click advertising services, contact us now.