Joomla is an open source Content Management System (CMS) similar to WordPress and Drupal
Open source means it’s a platform built, used and updated by a global network of developers. If you take control of your own Joomla site after it’s launched, there’s a great support community you can call on for help. Of course you can always call us too to find the solution.
The benefits of Joomla as a CMS include:
- Versatility – it can be used for brochure type sites and eCommerce stores
- Easy to learn – you’ll quickly be able to get to grips with Joomla and how to add, amend and delete content
- It can adapt to your needs – like the other CMS platforms, Joomla has a huge selection of extensions which can be used as they are or customised for your precise requirements
- User management – you can set various permissions for users so lots of people can update the site and only access and amend the information you choose
What else can Joomla do?
Our in-house developers have built many Joomla websites over the years, but its flexibility also allows it to be used for:
- Company intranets
- e-magazines and online brochures
- Online reservations for hotels, car hire etc.
Rest assured we won’t just recommend one of our CMS platforms such as Joomla without first understanding where your business is now, what you want to achieve, plus your plans for the future.
Get in touch with us to find out if Joomla is the right CMS for you.